1. How can leaders effectively adapt to the rapidly changing landscape of church ministry?
2. What are some specific challenges that churches face when trying to be vital in a changing world?
3. How does anxiety affect the ability to be adaptive and creative as a pastor or church leader?
4. What is the difference between an adaptive approach and a technical approach to leadership?
5. How can leaders embrace the posture of not being an expert and the freedom that comes with it?
6. What is the importance of the process of observation, interpretation, intervention, and action in adaptive leadership?
7. How can leaders shift their focus from outcomes to the process of transformation in navigating challenges?
8. What role do different voices and perspectives play in becoming the church that is needed in the current context?
9. How can leaders guard the adaptive process and avoid being sidetracked by technical fixes?
10. How do ongoing learning and experimentation contribute to adaptive leadership and the growth of churches?