One of the hardest things about being a pastor is the feeling that what you’re doing isn’t making a difference.
- You put the work in week in and week out–and for what?
- People don’t seem to be growing in their faith.
- Younger generations are disappearing from your church.
- And you can’t, for the life of you, figure out how to connect with your neighborhood in a meaningful way.
Oh, I know that feeling! I think one of the reasons we feel so ineffective is because it’s so easy to lose sight of what God actually wants to do in the world and how we are called to lead in these really challenging times.
It’s easy to begin the journey:
- CLICK HERE to sign up.
- Watch a new lesson each day for the next 12 days.
- Grow as a leader of shalom–both in your outer life of ministry leadership and in your inner life of healthy discipleship.
When You Become a Leader of Shalom
As you begin the journey of growing into a leader of shalom, you’ll not only experience a lot more clarity as to why it’s so hard to lead to lead your church today, you’ll begin to know how to lead in a way that really makes a difference for your church and your neighborhood. Not only that, you’ll feel more secure and at peace in who you are as a child of God called to lead right where you are.
I don’t want you to miss out on the joy of leading ministry that really matters. Unfortunately, too many of us come to the end of our ministry years feeling:
- beat up
- burned out
- wondering if anything we did made any kind of difference at all
There’s no need for you to feel like that!