1. How does the concept of being the “wrong person” for the job resonate with you in your own life or leadership roles?
2. Do you agree that salvation is about becoming the person God meant us to be? Why or why not?
3. What are some common interferences that prevent us from fully being the person God has created us to be?
4. How does the idea of living into our future post-resurrection life impact your understanding of purpose and identity?
5. How do you navigate the balance between your own thoughts and God’s thoughts? How does this impact your level of joy in your faith journey?
6. Have you experienced burnout or strained relationships in ministry or leadership due to low levels of joy? How did you address it?
7. In your experience, how have you seen the connection between spiritual and natural maturity? Do you agree that they are intertwined?
8. How does cultivating a mindset of gratitude and appreciation contribute to experiencing joy and peace? How can you practice gratitude in your daily life?
9. What are some strategies or spiritual disciplines you can implement to eliminate fear-based actions and cultivate gratitude and appreciation?
10. Have you ever experienced a mutual mind state with God or others, where it was difficult to distinguish between your own thoughts and theirs? How did it impact your sense of identity and transformation?