1. How does Chuck DeGroat’s quote about the story of God being a story of relationship apply to leadership?
2. What are the dangers of leaders lacking deep relationships? How does this lead to narcissism?
3. In adaptive leadership, why is it important for leaders to support and accompany others through change?
4. How is relationship at the heart of adaptive leadership?
5. How does brokenness in and around relationship impact individuals and systems?
6. How can pastors promote healing and bridge the brokenness within a church that may be divided into different silos?
7. How can leaders affirm the purpose of silos while also encouraging fruitful relationships and transformation?