1. What does Scot McKnight mean when he says, “We are not leaders of others, we are followers of Jesus”?
2. How can bad leadership be detrimental to a church or ministry?
3. How does Jesus challenge the notion of abusive and dysfunctional leadership?
4. What are some dysfunctional patterns of leadership that we should avoid?
5. In what ways can leaders reflect God’s desire for the world in their leadership?
6. Why is it important for leaders to be followers of Jesus and undergo spiritual formation?
7. How does leadership go beyond just having a title or position?
8. What does it mean for leaders to gather people together for mutual transformation?
9. How can leaders effectively invite others to join them in following Jesus and fulfilling God’s mission?